Stuck at the Cyclotron

I have decided to start writing a blog. Mainly because I have gotten somewhat addicted to reading other peoples' blog and I think it is unfair to read blogs without having one of my own for other people to read. Hopefully this will give me something to do, Ray says I don't have enough hobbies.

So where am I on a Saturday night at 12:50am? Sitting in the cyclotron babysitting an experiment. Where was I Friday night? Sitting in the cyclotron babysitting an experiment. I have been working on the night schedule since Monday of this week, and I can't stand it. I don't know how Ray does it week after week at his job. I am supposed to be in Austin right now having fun, but graduate school got in my way.

A couple of days ago Ray and I drove about 30 minutes to see snow in Hearne, TX. I didn't realize I was driving in snow until turned back into rain. We ended up eating at a Pizza Hut in Hearne before turning back. There was snow on the ground, so it was worth it. I am still very jealous of the people in Dallas with their foot of snow and the 3 inches Houston got in December. Winter is not over yet, so I can still hope. Snow still makes me feel as excited as it did when I was a kid, but thats what you get with you live in the south your whole life.

No comments:

Post a Comment