Crunching Numbers

So I am back to working during the day. I actually have been waking up early these past few days, it is really weird. When I say early, I mean before 9 which is early for me. Today I actually woke up at 6:45 and started taking care of things around the house. I am really excited about going to Austin this weekend, finally a break for this hell hole called Aggieville. I really need a massive amount of alcohol ASAP based on how this past couple of weeks have been going.

At work I have been crunching numbers trying to understand what the heck is going on with my groups experiment. I just sit looking at excel spreadsheets doing nothing for half an hour, then an idea pops into my head I work for like 15 minutes and then it just repeats. Nothing is really working the way we expected, but whatever I guess that is science for you.

The Olympics have been interesting. For someone who really isn't that physically coordinated it is amazing to see what people can do with their bodies. Especially the skiers considering I have never gotten past the bunny slopes.

No comments:

Post a Comment