OMG I PASSED!

So one more hurdle of grad school is over! I am not going to lie, it was HORRIBLE. I really am fine with teaching, but for some reason seminars are completely different.

Now I feel a lot less stressed out. I feel like I can enjoy normal things with out thinking about this seminar. Saturday Ray and I are going to get a golden retriever, hopefully! And on Easter Sunday Ray's family are coming to visit. My family might come too, it should be fun. I really want to go to Austin, but I guess I will have to wait another week :(.

Greenburg looks like a interesting movie. But it isn't playing in College Station/Bryan, so annoying!!!! Of course it is playing in Austin. Oh and today brown water was coming out of the faucets in my house. SERIOUSLY, I am trying to like College Station/Bryan but this really isn't working.


No comments:

Post a Comment