Life is good

Where the hell is the year going? I mean February is almost over! 1/6 of the year is practically over. I am super excited about the next month! My prelim presentation is scheduled for March 9th at 1:30, this is the second time I have had to reschedule it so it better not move again. I finally finished writing my proposal. From start to finish it only took like two week and half, which I guess isn't too bad since I am not the best writer. But once I had the proposal done making the presentation was a joke! I gave me first practice yesterday and it went pretty well, my boss doesn't even want to see another practice.

What else is happening in the month of March? Well I have a 6 day beam time starting March 7th! Ray and I and some awesome friends are going camping for 2 days starting March 18th! On March 24th I am going to California! This month is going to go by fast. And then April 3rd is going to be the one-year anniversary of adopting Murray. This day is unofficially going to be his birthday and he will be turning 3. Maybe we will have a little party and my family can come with their dog Stricker. Murray and Stricker are best buddies, it took them a little while to get along but now they play like nonstop. Sometimes I have to take Murray to Ray's parents' house because he gets to much exercise at my parents house and then he back leg start acting up.

I am really happy Ray and I adopted Murray. I swear he will always be considered our first child. He just has such a cool personality, he talks to us, and he treats his toys like there are his babies (sometimes, other times he shakes them, it look like he is trying to break their neck). He really like toys that have legs because when he shakes them the leg hit him and he thinks they are fighting back. Getting Murray is seriously one of the best decision I have made in my life, he is part of the reason why I am getting a bit more ok with living in Bryan/College Station.

So what has been going on? Mostly I have just spent most of my life for the past month preparing for my prelims. But last weekend we did go to Austin which of course was awesome. I can't believe this but we will not be going back until the camping trip in a month!

No comments:

Post a Comment